Steps To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint! Climate Protection At Home
1. Reduce your meat consumption (Methane emissions are a powerful global warming gas and this could reduce your impact by as much as 20%)
2. Poorly insulated properties require large amounts of energy to heat. For modern, energy efficient underfloor heating see our friends at www.warmup.co.uk
3. Old gas and oil boilers tend to be hugely wasteful. If it is 15 years or older consider investing in a replacement, your pocket will thank you in the long run too!
4. LED’s are so efficient and widely available, a simply changing your bulbs from halogen to LED will make a big difference. For light solutions visit: www.sensio.co.uk
5. Appliances – switching your old home appliances such as tumble dryers for newer energy efficient models. Miele are your men! www.miele.co.uk
6. Buy from companies who support a low carbon future. Such as Kitchen supplier Leicht. www.leicht.com
Should you wish to learn more about climate protection technology within the home, call our showroom today to talk through our recommended partners 01865 326 009